Subject: MHTML implementation testing - suggestion
From: Lisa Chiang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:15:13 -0800

Hello,

I was forwarded an email explaining that you plan to test MHTML
interoperability with the following mailers:
Outlook Express
Netscape
Hotmail
Yahoo mail
Eudora Pro for PC
Pine

I work at Netscape on the next version of the mail client.  The mail
client is definitely at a testable stage at this point.  I'm wondering
if you might entertain the idea of including the Mozilla mail client in
your testing.  You can go here to get the latest build:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/release-notes/

If you have any questions on the setup, I'd be glad to help.

Regards,
Lisa Chiang
Mail QA Manager, Netscape