Subject: Applet in MHTML
From: Marco Aurélio Pallavicini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:29:24 -0300

I need to load an applet using a jar file attached to an email to guarantee
off-line operation. Using Outlook 98 and setting the codebase attribute to
"cid:." the system genarates a java.lang.NullPointer exception. The attached
jar file has the Content-ID set to the same name as the archive attribute.

Changing the codebase to a valid URL that contains the jar file allows the
applet to run just fine. So I know that my applet is ok, but have a problem
with the specification of the codebase attribute.

What am I doing wrong? Can someone please help me?