Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: Encyclopedia of World Cultures
From: "Hays, Terence" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:56:04 -0400

Dear colleagues:
        The Encyclopedia of World Cultures is beginning to prepare a
supplemental volume, and as editor of the Oceania volume (1991), to which
many of you contributed, I have been told that I can include an additional
10 Oceanic cultural summaries.
        Any suggestions for inclusion, and potential authors (with e-mail
addresses), woule be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Terry Hays