Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: FWD inquiry about Niue
From: Jari Kupiainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:32:42 +0300

Dear colleagues,

Prof. Biersack forwarded the below mail to me, and I thought some of you
might be willing to react to it.

Best Wishes

Jari Kupiainen
ESfO webmaster

Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:17:11 +0200
From: Mikaela Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Niue Island
To: [log in to unmask]
Dear Mrs. Biersack,

my name is Mikaela Nelson. I found your name on the Internet searching for
information about the Pacific Islands. I'm specifically looking for some
information about Niue Island, near Tonga Islands in the Pacific. I was
hoping that maybe you could give me some tips, being an expert on that area.
I've had great difficulties finding information at all, they do have an
homepage with very detailed information about the tourism in the country,
but I was hoping to find out more about the people; history, religion,
tradition, social organisation and so on.
I would be most grateful if your could help where to search next.

Best regards
Mikaela Nelson