Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: Fwd: Post doc Fellow & Scholarship
From: Laurent DOUSSET <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:40:21 +0800

Dear All,
I forward this message on behalf of Prof. David Trigger, Department of
Anthropology, University of Western Australia.

I am not sending the attachment mentioned in the message below.
However, the complete documentation and application forms may be downloaded
from the departmental Website at this address:
http://www.arts.uwa.edu.au/AnthropWWW/current/berndt.htm

Regards,
Laurent D.