Possible Postdoc Opportunity

Gary Grossman <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:08:16 -0500

text/plain

I am looking for a finishing PhD student who is interested in co-writing a
short post-doc proposal for an NGO. The post-doc would work in my lab on a
topic linking some aspect of ecological theory to a natural resource
management question, and would also have a mentor at the NGO. I am open to
working on a variety of topics including invasive species, landscape-fish
linkages, mechanistic models of habitat choice, etc. The topic should
differ from the student's dissertation (i.e. this is to provide training in
a new research direction). The proposal is due in February, and
unfortunately the fellowship only is available for U.S. nationals. The
activities of my lab, current & former students, publications, etc. can be
found on my web site (URL below) . Sincerely, Gary

Gary D. Grossman
Professor of Animal Ecology
Warnell School of Forest Resources
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602

706-542-1160
http://www.arches.uga.edu/~grossman

Editorial Board Member: Freshwater Biology
Editorial Board Member: Ecology Freshwater Fish

       To leave the Fish-Sci list, Send blank message to:
        mailto:[log in to unmask]
 For information send INFO FISH-SCI to [log in to unmask]