Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: anthropologist as profession
From: Beatriz Moral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:11:14 +0100

Dear all,

In our Association (ANKULEGI, Basque Association of Social Anthropologists)
we are trying to put together a publication on professional alternatives for
anthropologists. Here, anthropologists are secluded in the University and we
are trying to open and explore other possibilities. We are looking for a
commented bibliography on the subject and an article that might be
considered as "essential" or "classic" on this topic in order to publish its
translation.
Does anybody have good ideas?
Thanks in advance
Cheers