Subject: Re: Peering contact for Telia ?
From: TeliaNet Peering <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:08:05 +0100

Hello,

The mail-address [log in to unmask] is valid; we read and consider all
requests in our peering group and answer as soon as there is a decision. We
get a lot of requests and might have missed someone. If you haven't
received an answer you are welcome to ask again.

Regards,
Rikard Höglund
TeliaNet Peering Group