Subject: TPTest spec
From: John Angelmo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:04:46 +0100

Hello

I've been hired to setup a TPTest server for a large corperation. The
thing I wonder is if anyone knows any specs for any of the ISPs diffrent
TPtest servers, right now I just have 1Gigbit fiber card and 10/100 for
management. the load won't be that high as Skanovas box but I don't want
the server to be the limit

thanks in advance

/John