Subject: Re: TPTest spec
From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist KPNQwest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:15:58 +0100

        John,

> I've been hired to setup a TPTest server for a large corperation. The
> thing I wonder is if anyone knows any specs for any of the ISPs diffrent
> TPtest servers, right now I just have 1Gigbit fiber card and 10/100 for
> management. the load won't be that high as Skanovas box but I don't want
> the server to be the limit

I don't think there is any standard for the servers. I think that people
have choosen something they estimate will handle the load.

I think that youl will do just fine with the server cards. I would assume
that if anything, you should watchout that the box CPU is not busy doing
lot's of other stuff.

Best regards,

- kurtis -