Subject: Re: SSH
From: Hroi Sigurdsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Mar 2002 23:37:44 +0100

Patrik Fältström wrote:

> > but OK correct me if I'm wrong but isn't ssh1 a nono since it isn't as
> > "safe" as ssh v2?
>
> Then do sshv1 over an IPSEC tunnel.

Wouldn't that be pretty redundant when IPSEC already provides payload
security? Also, the Cisco SSH implementation doesn't support the
standard ssh key authentication method.

--
Hroi Sigurdsson                                 [log in to unmask]
Danske nyhedsfeeds i RSS-format:      http://asdf.dk/rss/da/