Subject: Social event at the Bull and Bear Inn
From: Jonas Stenling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 May 2002 12:03:23 +0200

Well, if nobody disagrees I'll call the Bull and Bear Inn later today and
tell them that they should be expecting 20 - 30 people around 1800 on
monday.  Since I guess not everybody well be eating dinner I'll not make
dinner reservations but simply mention that it is probable that some will
dine as well.

I am also wondering if somebody is thinking of recording the conference on
video tape? (I am willing to participate in that, but I don't have any
camera.)

--
Visit: http://www.stenling.nu/contact.html for contact info.
EOF