Subject: SV: Regional peering
From: Fredrik Haborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 May 2002 16:32:29 +0200

Hello!

I might missunderstood things at the meeting but what I understand several operators are running "hot potato" at the ix points.

And what would the benefit be with only regional routing ?

When I say hot potatoe I refered to a "SOF" metting when someone had an open question if anyone is backhauling their traffic or just dropping it at the nearest ix, my impression was that several isp:s was not backhauling traffic.

Fredrik Haborn
Internet 5 AB

Björnsträdgårdsgränd 1  Phone: +46(0)8 50903046
102 61 STOCKHOLM                Mobile: +46(0)70 6352995
Sweden                  www.internet5.net
E-mail: [log in to unmask]