Subject: SV: Social event at the meeting
From: Bernhard Stockman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 May 2002 13:12:12 +0200

The NORDNOG is a Nordic varation of the NANOG group
so why not use a similar type of social event
i.e. the "bear & gear" stuff.

Vendors are inviteted to present there products and
to make us interested to come and look they also provide
us with drinkning and eating facilities.

Looking at the participant list the only vendor represented
so far is CISCO so .....

Might be too late for this meeting though but maybe an idea
for coming NORDNOG meetings.

Regards,

  Bernhard.