Subject: Nordnog-2? And sponsors?
From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:30:14 +0200

At the last/first Nordnog meeting there was rough consensus that everyone
wanted a new meeting this fall or winter. As we are now ending the summer
and people are starting to return from vacations, I am starting to look at
getting the running code..:)

Also conclude at the last meeting was that if we where to do this again we
would need one or more sponsors. So before I starting thinking any more on
this I would like to get some feedback from the list :

A. Sponsors

I am looking for one of :

1. A company wanting to sponsor the entire event. Basically a conference
room for around 50 people for two days. And a social event in the evening

2. A company wanting to only sponsor the conference.

3. A company only wanting to sponsor the social event.

B. Dates

Feedback from the list of suitable dates. I have got some whishes to have
it next to "Internetdagarna" in Stockholm as people could then cobine
travel. That is one option. Other option is sometime in November. Feedback
welcome.

I hope that there is some interest in this.

Best regards,

- kurtis -