Re: Nordnog-2? And sponsors?

Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[log in to unmask]>

Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:32:12 +0200

text/plain

--On Tuesday, August 06, 2002 10:30:14 +0200 Kurt Erik Lindqvist
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> A. Sponsors
>
> I am looking for one of :
>
> 1. A company wanting to sponsor the entire event. Basically a conference
> room for around 50 people for two days. And a social event in the evening
>
> 2. A company wanting to only sponsor the conference.
>
> 3. A company only wanting to sponsor the social event.

Just to be clear on this. I am pretty much open for any form of advertising
around the event for the sponsor, at least within some reasonable limits. I
will decide that singleminded for the timebeeing :)

- kurtis -