Subject: Looking for an ex-colleague...
From: Lars Erik Gullerud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:28:50 +0200

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get in touch with Kaj Kjellgren, former employee of
KPNQwest Sweden before the bankruptcy, but have no idea where he works
nowadays.

So Kaj - if you are subscribed to this list, can you mail me at this
address, or at [log in to unmask] so I get your new mail address?

Otherwise, if anyone here knows where Kaj is employed these days, and
could possibly get me a valid email address where I can reach him, I'd
be very grateful. :)

Regards,
Lars Erik
- former KPNQwest Norway employee