Subject: Re: IMAP server
From: Patrik Fältström <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:18:34 +0200

On Wednesday, September 18, 2002, at 09:15 AM, Kurt Erik Lindqvist
wrote:

> Anyone here that could recommend a IMAP server that supports Maildir
> and actually follows the IMAP specification? Prerferably with SSL
> support....

Communigate Pro. Yes, it costs money, but it is good.

(Well, I have not used SSL myself, but Anders L÷winger has tried and
have some problems... -- I am only concerned about password in clear
text, and for that you only need CRAM-MD5 or some other non-clear text
SASL mechanism).

   paf