Subject: Re: SV: Nordnog-2? And sponsors?
From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:24:24 +0200

        Bernhard,

thanks for the offer! I have been way to quite on this front on the
list. We have a sponsor (I made the pick my own, and have decided for
the one that was the first to offer most :) ).  I want to take this
opportunity to thank everyone of the companies that have offered to
sponsor this event!

I am planning to come back with the name of the sponsor as well as
dates and a venue within days.

Best regards,

- kurtis -