Subject: Re: SV: Nordnog-2? And sponsors?
From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:22:30 +0200

> Skulle det inte kunna vara möjligt att streama nordnog2 för oss icke
> stockholmare?

<translation>

John is asking if a streaming of the event would be possible

</translation>

the problem is that in order to make something like this, you need
pretty advanced video gear. At least from what I have heard. I know
very little about streaming events, and would be more than happy to
leave this to someone else.

What is worth noteing though is that the event is for free - and my
ambition is to keep it that way.

Best regards,

- kurtis -