Subject: Re: SV: Nordnog-2? And sponsors?
From: Calle Lidström <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:21:26 +0200

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:

>John is asking if a streaming of the event would be possible
>
>the problem is that in order to make something like this, you need
>pretty advanced video gear. At least from what I have heard. I know
>very little about streaming events, and would be more than happy to
>leave this to someone else.
>
>What is worth noteing though is that the event is for free - and my
>ambition is to keep it that way.

Tele2/Swipnet could provide with the streaming platform (bandwith and
storage), as long as someone else have experience and video equipment to
send to the real servers.

/c
--
Calle Lidström <[log in to unmask]>
Data Network Engineer - Tele2 Internet Operations.

CDBF CE81 EC99 BB2B 2E2A  7643 EEC1 0F3A 75E9 0D2C