Subject: Re: SV: Nordnog-2? And sponsors?
From: Huopio Kauto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:26:25 +0300

What is minimally needed is

a) enough outgoing bandwith (a 512k/256k xDSL won't do it)
b) encoder box (people who know this have these as flight case
   -equipped PC:s
c) video camera with enough cabling (enough > 5m video to the encoder)
d) lapel microphone to the podium (meaning > 25m audio cable)

Might SUNET or KTH have this kind of stuff available?

--Kauto

Kauto Huopio - [log in to unmask]
Information Security Adviser
Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority / CERT-FI
tel. +358-9-6966772, fax. +358-9-6966515
CERT-FI duty desk +358-9-6966510