Subject: Re: Songs spam management
From: Patrik Fältström <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:50:51 +0100

On måndag, nov 25, 2002, at 16:33 Europe/Stockholm, Kandra Nygards
wrote:

> In this case though, it appears that Song is acting as an ISP (Email
> provider)

A meta-question...I try to say an ISP is the one which moves IP
packets, while an ASP is running an application/service like email. Is
that what other people do, or?

I.e. I think it is important what one talk about in discussions like
these. In many cases the same organization can of course both be an ISP
and ASP, but with two hats they also have to remember when they wear
which.

    paf