Subject: Re: Acceptable Abusemanagement?
From: John Angelmo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:59:19 +0100

Hans Engren wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> On Sun, 1 Dec 2002, John Angelmo wrote:
>

> >For many months now I have recived Mailviruses from one specific adress
> >on the Tele2 Network. I've send two complaints to [log in to unmask] but I
> >havn't received any reply.
>

> I've talked to our abuse department, and they have taken care of the
> previous cases you've mailed them about. The headers pasted by you here
> belong to a different customer than previously reported, which most likely
> explains why you recieve more of these mails.
>
>  -- Hans.
>     Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Ah, thanks for the reply

I didn't expect to get a reply from SwipNet, the only abusedepartment
who gives a reply here in Sweden seems to be Utfors.
And since every mail starts with: Return-Path: <[log in to unmask]>
I thought that they originated from there, but OK my bad, thanks for the
quick reply

/John