Subject: Re: IP limits from RIPE?
From: John Angelmo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:38:48 +0100

Carl Moberg wrote:

> > ROI isn't added with the VLAS ;)
>

> It is actually.

But why would you then need to let the users login since you already
know from what phoneline the user comes from...

> > Telia has a flatrate system today.
>

> There are other sources of income than the end-users monthly pay.

Yes I'm aware of that.

> No, this is how you *remove* all possibilities of ROI. Which company
> do you think have made the most revenue out of the Internet; Telia
> or Yahoo!. Which company do you think have invested more?

Telia, but correct me if I'm wrong but isn't telia loosing money in the
ADSL market?

> Is that a problem related to HTML-mail clients or Telia?

It's related to Telia since the users gets kicked out by a simple mail.

> I didn't quite follow the first point but I definitely agree
> with you on the second.

Well that's mostly because of my losy spelling ;)