Subject: Re: IP limits from RIPE?
From: Bill Woodcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Dec 2002 02:57:18 -0800

      On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:
    > I think the problem with what we are are focusing on for access is that
    > this is mostly residential use, with ADSL for example. This will not
    > not really help the economy. Having high speed home access won't
    > generate more employment opportunities. What we really would need is
    > better access for corporate users through out Europe...

I have to disagree entirely.  Think about Patrik and myself.  Do you think
I could readjust to working in an office, after fifteen years of being
able to work from home?  If I were to try, would that be an economic
improvement, or a step backwards?  Would it be an _ecological_
improvement, or a step backwards?

                                -Bill