Subject: Telia Broadband for companies
From: John Angelmo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:29:48 +0100

That you only get one IP-adress as a private person is a problem but
still if you as a company buy the corporate DSL service from Telia you
still need to login and you can only get one adress.

So from today I (and the company I work for) will suggest other DSL
services to out small/medium clients.

OK we only suggest about 20-50 ISP related services to small/mediumsized
companies but hopefully Telia might rethink their IP/login procedure...

/John