Subject: Re: Acceptable Abusemanagement?
From: Hans Engren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:23:04 +0100

Hi John,

On Sun, 1 Dec 2002, John Angelmo wrote:

> For many months now I have recived Mailviruses from one specific adress
> on the Tele2 Network. I've send two complaints to [log in to unmask] but I
> havn't received any reply.

As stated in the autoreply sent from [log in to unmask], a response might not
be given, but the complaint is reviewed and resolved according to the
Tele2 policy. I quote:

"Thank you for your report to our abuse desk. We are unable to respond
personally to each message, but we wish to assure you that your complaint
will be reviewed and resolved according to our policy.

Please always include a copy of the offending newsposting or mail
together with the complete header, IP-address, date and time (timezon) and
firewall logg."

I've talked to our abuse department, and they have taken care of the
previous cases you've mailed them about. The headers pasted by you here
belong to a different customer than previously reported, which most likely
explains why you recieve more of these mails.

 -- Hans.
    Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.