Subject: Re: IP-tel
From: Ragnar Lonn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:35:44 +0100

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

> As we reach higher access-speeds I feel that there is definately room for
> a usage based high-speed service, for instance for ethernet users.

Yes, yes!  Tell me when and where I can buy it. I want it both for my
company and at home.

And, like PAF, I also offer to help calculate a realistic per-bit cost
if someone should feel an urge to share usage pattern data. I *really*
want good usage-based billing Internet connectivity to happen.

  /Ragnar