Subject: Re: IP multicast for DSL customers
From: Bill Woodcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:52:53 -0800

    > What is the present mindset/network reality regarding IP multicast
    > for DSL customers? Any ongoing/planned experiments?

Zhi-Li Zhang and I have a paper which we'll be presenting at NANOG on the
economic problems which are preventing ISPs from selling multicast
problems.  Quite apropos the other thread on this list, actually, since
it's a billing problem.  I can certainly run through the slides again at
NordNOG if you guys like...  It's very quick, not more than 10-15 minutes.

                                -Bill