Subject: Re: Any thoughts on port 1434
From: Mikael Abrahamsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:50:52 +0100

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:

> Looking at Netnod statistics there seems to be a few ISPs that have had
> odd traffic patterns during the early morning CET.

We were hit at 06:32, two customers compromised, both running at linerate
(10megabit/s). We're still getting traffic over our global transits, we
block them at several points in our network.

At least the traffic amount isnt accelerating, seems that most infections
were done in the first 5 minutes and the infected hosts are spewing
traffic.

If anything, I see traffing going down instad of up as the infected hosts
are being discovered and filtered/removed.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [log in to unmask]