Subject: SV: Re: 1434 traffic from rfc1918 space
From: Michael Mortensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 25 Jan 2003 14:36:21 +0100

>I've been looking at an infected network for a few minutes,
>so for I've seen no spoofing.

I havent seen spoofing at infected danish customers.

this link gives a fairly good explenation on what's going on

http://www.nextgenss.com/advisories/mssql-udp.txt

Regards
Michael Mortensen      .-.
Network Engineer     /     \         /   \
Song Networks Denmark-------\-------/-----\-----/
Phone:+45 3690 3690/         \     /       \   /
Cell: +45 2999 3518           \   /         `-'
              `-'