Subject: Agenda of Nordnog-2
From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:15:40 +0100

Due to a HTML coding error on my part the Agenda of Nordnog-2 was not
linked from the index page for Nordnog-2. That is now fixed.

If someone would like to send a copy of the agenda to the membership
lists of NIX, FICIX and DIX I would appreciate that.

The agenda so far is :

*       VoIP in networks / INOC-DBA Phone - Patrik Fältström, Cisco

*       Bind9 - Paul Vixie, ISC

*       Anycasting root-servers - Paul Vixie, ISC

*       Operational Stability - Kurtis Lindqvist, Netnod

*        Other RIPE NCC Services - Henk Uijterwaal, RIPE NCC

*        PGP Key signing party - Måns Nilsson, KTHNOC

*        CRISP and IRIS - Leslie Daigle and Andrew Newton, Verisign Labs

*        Common Techniques at blocking DDoS attacks - Riverhead

*        Multicast economics in operator networks - Bill Woodcock, Packet
Clearing House

I will publish the agenda with times today or tomorrow.

Best regards,

- kurtis -