Subject: Something i just HAVE to share.. :)
From: Tomas Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:02:06 +0100

I took this diagnostic test today, to evaluate future educational needs,
this is one the questions, with its answer alternatives:

802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) ensures that which of the following is true?

A) Both A and B
B) None of the above
C) Redundant paths are enabled when the main paths fail
D) Redundant paths are disabled when the main paths remain operational

The correct answer? A. Haha, this one is going on the wall in my cubicle!