Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: ESfO website issues
From: Jari Kupiainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:33:55 +0200

Dear colleagues,

First, a note to let you know of the most recent ESfO website update, which
was done yesterday. Another issue is, that I would appreciate if you checked
your entries in the ESfO membership directory, the one placed in the
website, and let me know of any modifications or new details. I would
especially appreciate if you checked the accuracy of the email address
placed in there. Also, I know many of you have personal homepages located
elsewhere. In the course of the website's development process, your
homepages will be linked to the members directory (in due course of time),
if you send me the exact url-address of that page. Other improvements and
modifications for the website can also be expected within the
not-too-faraway future.

Best, from the freezing North

Jari Kupiainen
ESfO webmaster