Subject: Re: Thawte Web-of-Trust ID assertation
From: Lars Michael Jogback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:44:02 +0100

> Gaah! It seems everyone think it was some kind of joke or
> something. :)
>
> My question is: In what format do i bring the actual cert to
> be signed? I
> dont know how to export it from mozilla to some format that
> makes sense..

Ahh, I need to take a course on how to write good instructions.

For Thawte WoT

1) You need a Thawte Community ID. If you don't have one, sign
   up for one at Thawte. Remember the Thawte ID
   https://www.thawte.com/cgi/enroll/personal/step1.exe

2) You need to bring; yourself, an approved Swedish ID-card
   (or Swedish Drivers License or Passport) and 1 copy on this
   to give to each of the Thawte Notaries (me & Fredrik Soderblom)

3) The whole certification process is done on paper, no
   electronic certificates needed.

4) I do this for free. (Even if the Thawte web-page says
   that I charge 100SEK; Nordnog attendees have 100SEK
   discount :-))

For more information see:
https://www.thawte.com/html/COMMUNITY/index.html

Best Regards,