Subject: Follow up to discussion about pricing
From: Jonas Stenling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:27:03 +0100

Thank you all who attended Nordnog2, I had a great time!

I would like to continue our discussion about pricing models. Bill made
reference to some papers stating that 95th percentile billing is flawed.
It would be great if he could post a URL to those papers!

--
Visit: http://www.stenling.nu/contact.html for contact info.
EOF