Subject: Re: IP-tel
From: Gordon Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:32:26 +0100

Flat-rate voice? See for example:

http://www.vonage.com/

Various things that are interesting about this offer.

That it is "nationwide" flatrate.

That the international rates look quite interesting.

That you ought to be able to use it from outside the US.

That you get to choose your area code.
Fancy being in California, even virtually, this morning?

Welcome to a virtual phone company.

Gordon