Subject: Re: Martians
From: Lars Erik Gullerud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:49:15 +0100

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 11:32, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:
> Ok, so I am lazy. Anyone that have a up-to-date, nice and shiny martian
> prefix filter list that they don't mind sharing?

How about something from:

http://www.cymru.com/Bogons/

Which even have pre-made filters for IOS and JunOS you can paste if you
are as lazy as you say you are. :)

...and since Rob announces changes to his Bogon-lists on both NORDNOG
and NANOG and mostly every other conceivable list under the sun, you
really should know about this one, Kurtis. ;)

/leg