Subject: Re: Thawte Web-of-Trust ID assertation
From: Patrik Fältström <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:55:50 +0100

I have no idea what I am to use this certificate for (as I don't have
anything which know S/MIME), BUT, I support everything which have to do
with "web of trust" and especially movements which move away X.509 from
fixed hierarchies to web of trust.

Therefore, I have created my own cert, and am happy to pay LM 100SEK
(which he wants) and other money to other notaries which happen to be
on site to have my cert go over 50 points.

I also of course look forward to a PGP signing thing.

I can arrange the thing (pgp part).

Please send your pgp-keys in ASCII Armor (no multipart-security if
possible) or URL to your key to [log in to unmask] <<<<----NOTE THE EMAIL
ADDRESS!!!

I will collect all keys and create a keychain, read the fingerprints
etc when we are on site.

     paf