Subject: Update to the bogon route-server project
From: Rob Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 May 2003 17:55:18 -0500

Hi, NORDNOG folk.

We're pleased to announce the release of version 1.7 of the Bogon
Route-Server Project.  The major change in release 1.7 is the
addition of three more bogon route-servers to the bogon route-server
project, for a total of four.  These are all managed by Team Cymru,
and provide additional redundancy for the project.

All of the bogon route-servers announce the same bogon prefixes and
use the same ASN and community.  Folks are free to peer with as many
as they like, though we recommend a minimum of two.  Peering with
the bogon route-servers is *FREE*, though you are welcome to buy a
cup of coffee for Rob at the SLC NANOG if you feel kindly.  :)

You can read more about the project here:

   <http://www.cymru.com/BGP/bogon-rs.html>

You can read more about bogon filtering and tracking here:

   <http://www.cymru.com/Bogons/>

Thanks!
Rob, for Team Cymru.
--