Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: Revised ESfO website
From: Jari Kupiainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:45:08 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

The ESfO website has now been revised  by the Centre for Media Culture
students Mari Koponen, Jarno Savinen and me, and some new technology have
been included to improve the usability of the website. It is to be expected
that some bugs in the source code might still be around, so we would
appreciate your feedback and reports of any oddities you might come across.
Of course, we would be quite interested in hearing about your experiences in
using the website, and, surely, your commentary of its current overall
design.

Best wishes

Jari Kupiainen
ESfO webmaster