Help for MIGRATION Archives

MIGRATION Archives

Subject: EAPS Migration Conference
From: Miguel Benito <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:40:20 +0100

Vidarebefordrar brev från Italien.

Radera tidigare meddelande, där bilagorna inte följde med. I stället kan du hämta
informationen om konferensen på www.irpps.cnr.it
Miguel Benito

Dear Madam, Dear Sir

the Working Group "International Migration in Europe" of the European Association for Population Studies (EAPS) is organising its second Conference. The Conference "International Migration in Europe: new trends, new methods of analysis" will be held in Rome in November 2004.

The aim of the Conference is to address some emerging issues in European Migration.

I would be very pleased to receive your collaboration in disseminating information about the Conference in your Institute.
Link to the pages of the Conference (www.irpps.cnr.it) on your web site would be very appreciated.
I thank you in advance for the kind collaboration.

Yours faithfully.

I would be very pleased to receive your collaboration in disseminating information about the Conference.

I thank you in advance for the kind collaboration.

Yours faithfully.

Corrado Bonifazi
Chair of the working group

Miguel Benito