Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: Job vacancies: Roseworthy Campus, Univ of Adelaide, AU
From: Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:42:17 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Harris <[log in to unmask]>

G'day All,

As we have recently been funded to undertake an anaerobic
digestion/aquaculture project we have positions for a "Bioprocess
Systems Engineer" and a "Microbial Ecologist"
<http://www.ebcrc.com.au/jobvacncies.htm#sardi>.

Please feel free to pass this information on the anyone you know who may
be qualified/interested.

All the best,
HOOROO
--