Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: IOBB Bioenergy Working Group
From: Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:22:57 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Harris <[log in to unmask]>

G'day All,

We now have a majordomo (which unfortunately has no web interface)
listserver set up at The University of Adelaide for use by the
"BioEnergy" Working Group that Jacky proposed a month or two ago and has
asked
me to convene. I propose to use this as well as the software Jacky is
setting up for a trial period and then seek a consensus of where to go
longer term.

If you want to be part of this group send an e-mail to
<[log in to unmask]> containing
subscribe iobb-bioenergy
in the body of the message (put "end" on the next line or -- before a
signature to tell majordomo to stop processing).

You can also contact me!

All the best,
HOOROO
--