Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: e-forums at IOBB Drupal
From: Jacky Foo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 26 Sep 2004 10:04:50 +0200

Three new discussion themes are now available or under construction at
www.iobbnet.org.  You can subscribe to selected e-forums and IOBB Drupal
will notify you whenever a new message is available.

(1) Denitrification of aquaculture wastewater
http://www.iobbnet.org/drupal/node/view/249
Chairperson: Willie Saliling

(2) Africa: use of bio-coagulants for water clarification
http://www.iobbnet.org/drupal/forum/69 (under construction)
Chairperson: Kenneth Yongabi

(3) Bio-products from Earthworms
http://www.iobbnet.org/drupal/forum/71 (under construction)
Chairperson: Kangmin Li

Note:
All IOBB members are welcome to start your own forum. It could be a
theme of your expertise or of your work or topic of study. There are
certainly many obvious benefits to gain from it.

There are two ways to start your own e-forum.

(a) Each IOBB member is given a virtual room called a 'blog'. If the
topic of the e-forum is your primary focus of work, then I suggest that
you use your blog for this purpose. (recommended)

(b) If you prefer to have an e-forum in a Forum Group, please declare
the need as a new forum topic at 'IOBB Suggestions Box'
(http://www.iobbnet.org/drupal/forum/32) and at the same time please
define the scope and purpose of the e-forum. I will follow up and create
an e-forum for you.

Regards
Jacky