Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: IOBB email lists
From: Jacky Foo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:34:30 +0100

To IOBB News readers

IOBB has 2 major e-activities in planning
(a) Internet Conf on Biotechnology & Bioengineering in Africa (2005)
(b) IOBB activities at the International Convention for Cities of the
Future (2005/2006)

The following email lists are available so that you can engage yourself
in the planning process.

IOBB also needs your participation if we are going to contribute to
these activities. If the response is poor, we may have to call off the
activity or IOBB's involvement.  So you and IOBB members will be the
ones who finally decide whether we will continue or not.

To join, click on the link provided and join these 'planning' email
list(s).

(i) ET-ZEUS http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-zeus.html
      ICBB-Africa: Internet Conf on Biotech & Bioeng in Africa (2005) -
Planning Group
(ii) ET-W18 http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-w18.html
      ICCoF: IOBB at ICCoF (Cities of the Future) 2005 - Planning Group

IOBB also has the following News list if you wish to receive special
updates on the following activities
(i) ET-PARTI  http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-parti.html
     ICCoF NEWS: International Convention for Cities of the Future
(2005)
(ii) ET-W5 http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-w5.html
     IOBB-NEWS : Intl Org for Biotechnology and Bioengineering News

Other IOBB email lists
ET-W9 http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-w9.html
       IOBB Open Forum (101 subscribers)
      (public email list for discussion of IOBB and its activities,
suggestions, etc.)

Discussion Groups/Email Lists
(i) ET-JIZO http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-jizo.html
     E-Forum on Black Soldier Fly (Hermetia) and Solid Waste Management
(127 subscribers)
(ii) ET-W1 http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-w1.html
     E-Forum on Integrated Bio-Systems (343 subscribers)

Feel free to join any of the above.

Regards
Jacky Foo
www.iobbnet.org