Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: July 04: Intl Biotechnology Congress, Peru
From: Jacky Foo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:00:01 +0100

To IOBB News subscribers

Are you attending the 3rd International Biotechnology Congress at Tacna
(20-24 July) ? http://www.biotech.kth.se/iobb/news/peru-c2004.html

I am pleased to inform you that IOBB is listed as a co-sponsor of the
Congress. Now IOBB is looking into the opportunities to introduce itself
to participants of this Tacna Congress and maybe to organize an
information gathering.

Prof. Robert Tanner (national rep. for USA) will be going to Tacna and
we need to know who else are going to Tacna to see what kind of support
from existing IOBB members can Robert have before we decide on arranging
an information gathering .

IOBB natl rep for Peru is Dr. Tania Zamora Ramos.

If you are attending the Congress, I wish to put your name in the list
at
http://www.biotech.kth.se/iobb/news/peru-c2004.html

Please contact me.

Regards
Jacky E.L. Foo, Chairman,
IOBB (Intl Org for Biotechnology and Bioengineering)
Web: http://www.biotech.kth.se/iobb