Subject: NordNOG III postponed / Cancelled
From: Kurtis Lindqvist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:09:00 +0300

        All,

due to the lack of participants and interested speakers for Nordnog III in
Helsinki, we have deciced to at least postpone it until later in the
autumn/winter. The lack of interest is most likely to be explaines with
tryin to plan this during the summer. It has been relaly hard to get hold
of people. We will decide later if we are to try again later.

I am also sorry for the late information.

Best regards,

- kurtis -