Subject: Nameserver changes in the .SE CCTLD
From: Ulf Vedenbrant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:31:44 +0200

Hi!

We are removing one nameserver from the SE zone
as soon as IANA can process the request.

The server that is removed is H.NS.SE.

Later this week we will add a new IPv6 server
to the SE zone. Server located at Netnod Stockholm.

The IPv6 servers in the SE zone is currently only
added in the SE zone but will later in October
be added to the root zone as well.

We will after these changes have the following servers.

A.NS.SE         IPv4/IPv6
B.NS.SE         IPv4
C.NS.SE         IPv4
D.NS.SE         IPv4
E.NS.SE         IPv4
F.NS.SE         IPv4/IPv6
G.NS.SE         IPv4/IPv6

/Uffe

Ulf Vedenbrant
NIC-SE Network Information Centre Sweden AB